- Wednesday, March 30 / 8pm-10pm / The Iowa Review Reading
Ace Hotel Rooftop: Join us for a poolside, rooftop reading featuring writers John Freeman, Jessica Laser, Mark Levine, Monica McLure, Dora Malech, Kiki Petrosino, Robyn Schiff, Amber Tamblyn, Wendy Walters, Joshua Wheeler, and Elizabeth Willis. Cash bar.
- Thursday, March 31 / 1:30pm-2:45pm / The Art of the Literary Interview
Gold Salon 4, JW Marriott LA, 1st Floor: Tod Marshall and others.
- Thursday, March 31 / 7pm-9pm / The Fullness of Nine
Feuchtwanger room in Doheny Library at USC (8-minute cab ride from the convention center or public transit: 81 Metro Bus, Expo Line): 3 poets from 3 presses!
Omnidawn: Ewa Chrusciel, C. Violet Eaton, Daniel Tiffany; speCt!: Brian Blanchfield, Ely Shipley, Cedar Sigo; Canarium: Suzanne Buffam, Darcie Dennigan, Josh Edwards
- Friday, April 1 / 5pm-7pm / Octopus/Wave/Canarium/Fence
Ace Hotel Rooftop: Readers include: Dara Wier, Harmony Holiday, John Beer, Dan Hoy, Michael Morse, Amy Lawless, Ed Pavlic, Kevin Holden, Cedar Cigo
- Friday, April 1 / 8pm-10pm / Lana Turner Journal and Nightboat Books
Blank Space (529 S Broadway, #4000, a few blocks north from the conference center), Sara Deniz Akant, Brian Blanchfield, E Tracy Grinnell, Michael Heller, Brenda Hillman, Dawn Lundy Martin, Geoffrey G. O'Brien, Claudia Rankine, Aja Couchois Duncun, Sandra Simonds, Cole Swensen, and Nick Twemlow.
- Friday, April 1 / 8pm-10pm / Bad Blood (Final Reading of the Series)
Ace Hotel Rooftop, Eileen Myles, Natalie Diaz, Sawako Nakayasu, and Rae Armantrout
- Saturday, April 2 / 5pm-7pm / Danny’s Reading Series in LA
Crepes Sans Frontiere: A Reading with: John Beer, Carmen Gimenez-Smith, francine j. harris, Aaron Kunin, Sandra Lim